Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time Mustang owner and enthusiast. Just purchased a 95 GT with a 351w swap.

I'm usually a Fox guy, but this one caught my eye. Only it took a dump on me today going through an intersection.
Tire Automotive parking light Car Wheel Land vehicle
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Administrator
3,028 Posts
Welcome Pony Rider and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

Please click on the account settings link above and complete your profile.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Welcome to the party, glad you could make it.
That’s a good looking car. What’s the figures on the engine? Other mods?

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the party, glad you could make it.
That’s a good looking car. What’s the figures on the engine? Other mods?

Pick your poison.
The owner I bought it from was not the guy that built it. He did have a partial list though.

"Trick flow 170cc heads trick flow 221/225cam trick flow track heat R intake upper and lower hooker headers and bbk x pipe bbk pressure regulator trick flow mass air flow vortec 50gph/70psi fuel pump msd 6al ignition box with 2 step Fluidyne radiator with electric fan excedy clutch hurst short throw shifter.Suspension has aluminum driveshaft raceland coil overs Griggs casters/camber plates Maximum motor sports pan hard plates maximum motor sports rear tubular lca BMR upper rear control arms abs trick flow diff cover and 4.10 gears also has the bracket for a procharger."

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Sounds like a pretty nice car. I bet it’s fun to drive. What’s the power figures?

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a pretty nice car. I bet it’s fun to drive. What’s the power figures?

Pick your poison.
Somewhere around 400 based on other cars I have driven/owned. It also hooks incredibly good. It will spin the tires a bit, but it doesn't hop or go sideways.

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Sounds healthy. The suspension mods are doing their job. I ran into that problem with one of mine. Really tail happy, did some research and corrected the problem with a few mods.

Pick your poison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts