1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, been hangin at 3.8mustang.com
I got a 02 convertable v6. Got a few mods, style bar and speedster tonnue
Alpine 9813 and CDT HD62's, ED E12A.22, Rubicon 1000-2, US-accustics UCX 2100
I got c-springs and mach 1 shocks and struts to be put on.
Also Im thinking to get some 17" 03 cobra rims by next spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Good deal man

BTW

welcome aboard :threesome

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
lookin good man! welcome to the site :)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Nice, always nice to have more verts on the board! I want a bar, but I want a real roll bar, styling bars are just for looks, I want something that might do me some good if my GT manages to flip over, LOL.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Welcome and great looking car...was wondering if you could get a few more pics of your trunk setup, I sold all my system and I'm starting over and trying to figure out best way to have my trunk setup lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lowflyn said:
Welcome and great looking car...was wondering if you could get a few more pics of your trunk setup, I sold all my system and I'm starting over and trying to figure out best way to have my trunk setup lol
Thanks everyone.

Ill get some more trunk pics for you, my trunk is altra simple just that small 1 cf box you see and the amps are stacked, leaves me some space to the left of the sub and some in front.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Rick0636 said:
Nice, always nice to have more verts on the board! I want a bar, but I want a real roll bar, styling bars are just for looks, I want something that might do me some good if my GT manages to flip over, LOL.
I had a five oh vert with a full 4 point cage. It was dope. It was like a truck I could put some on top of it. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts