Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome to the house of mustang people. I'm pretty new here myself, since joining I have found this forum to be the best on the net. The members are all great people with plenty of knowledge of Mustangs. Have any questions and you will find that there are lots of great ideas floating around here. Are you looking to upgrade the looks of your stang or the mechanical aspects. As far as the looks--need some more photos to look at--as for the mechanical end I probably am not the best one to say, but there are plenty of members who know how to help you

·
Registered
74 Posts
i just finished adding the pic's so tell me what you think. I want to change the wheels from 17x8 all around to 18x9's in the front and 18x10's in the back, and headlight to the Halo and led

Mustang Headlights One-Piece Ultra Clear Projector With Halo And LED Kit 1994-1998 | CJ Pony Parts
just looked at your pics, good looking car, changing wheels would be good although I like the ones you have on now, lights, yes go to the halo led, It really made a differance to the looks to mine when I put them in, they are bad ass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts