Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 19 years old. At the moment right now I own a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. Soon enough I won't be driving that car, I hope. I have a 2001 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L sitting in the driveway of my home. It's been peacefully resting on out driveway for 4 years!! The original owners car was my brothers. He made a big NO NO and made the mistake of letting his friend drive his car (It was winter time when all this happened). His friend wasn't paying attention and got side swiped by another vehicle. Originally the friends father WAS suppose to fix it but that lazy POS stopped working on the car. So the car was stop to a halt and was just collecting dust and dirt. So few years pass and I finally decided to take the time and effort to fix the mustang up. It has came along way. I've recently painted the hood, driver side fender and the bumper. They came out beautiful. Headlights are in. All I'm waiting for is the airbag system and a few nuts, bolts, and screws to fasten the bumper to the car. So that's the story of my 2001 Ford Mustang. And also before I make an ending to this intro I am new to this forum so I would love to get advice from ANYONE.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
primer2tone said:
It looks like a work in progress. :good: Keep us posted as it comes along. :)
No problem! I shall do that. The car will look beautiful once on the road.

·
Registered
566 Posts
jleber123 said:
I'm 19 years old. At the moment right now I own a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. Soon enough I won't be driving that car, I hope. I have a 2001 Ford Mustang V6 3.8L sitting in the driveway of my home. It's been peacefully resting on out driveway for 4 years!! The original owners car was my brothers. He made a big NO NO and made the mistake of letting his friend drive his car (It was winter time when all this happened). His friend wasn't paying attention and got side swiped by another vehicle. Originally the friends father WAS suppose to fix it but that lazy POS stopped working on the car. So the car was stop to a halt and was just collecting dust and dirt. So few years pass and I finally decided to take the time and effort to fix the mustang up. It has came along way. I've recently painted the hood, driver side fender and the bumper. They came out beautiful. Headlights are in. All I'm waiting for is the airbag system and a few nuts, bolts, and screws to fasten the bumper to the car. So that's the story of my 2001 Ford Mustang. And also before I make an ending to this intro I am new to this forum so I would love to get advice from ANYONE.

Thanks
Joe
Which part of jersey you from

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome....looks like you have some work to do...excited to see how she progresses!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts