Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals, My name is Scott. I've always been a huge mustang fan. I've owned several fords in my day, mostly rangers and F150's. I currently own a 2006 F150 and its killing me in gas, so I decided to use that as an excuse to start looking at new mustangs. I searched dealerships all over for what I want and no one has it in stock or can even get it in. So today I went down to my local ford dealership and ordered a 2014 Mustang V6 Premium MCA Edition, manual, in grabber blue.

Even though winters up here haven't been that bad lately, I'm still a little concerned about giving up 4x4 and the utility of my bed. But I'm hoping all the amenities in the mustang will help me forget all that, after all I could buy an older ranger for a couple grand.

I do have a couple questions for you guys if you could point me in the right direction:

Has anyone heard if there are going to be any rebates on the 2014's? The dealership thought there would be, but she couldn't say for sure. I know on the 2013's they have $1500 off right now. I'm hoping for something similar.

Does anyone know what the delivery time would be? Again the dealership didn't have any idea, I was quoted anytime from 8 weeks to 5 months. I've never been in the position to buy a new car before so this is kind of new to me.

I appreciate chatting with you folks on here, and reading through all the knowledge you guys have posted. I don't know too much about mustangs. I've got a 71 duster that I get out in the summer so most of my knowledge is about older mopar!

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
scott2683 said:
Awesome I go through new castle from time to time. I can't wait for the strip to open either. I'd like to make a couple passes on Wednesday nights!
That's when we always go, hard to beat $10 for 5hrs of test & tune. Where exactly are you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.