Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Mustang evolution looks like a great and helpful community, which I may need because I am new to mustangs. Thanks yall!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well hi then neighbor, im just 10 minutes north of Ft. Campbell. Im just wondering if there's anything else I should see or could do to help this community?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I really appreciate everyone welcoming me. I am all way around new to ford, mustangs and forums. I am looking forward to finding the answers to my many questions and even try to help someone with my so little experience.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Originally from bell county ky here. Live in tn now. Will be in Ashland all week this week.

·
The Blue Dragon
5,488 Posts
Hey Grabber, just saw that you are from Louisville. Do you know anything about the Louisville Mustang Club?
Very little, they invited me to be a member, one of their members stopped by my work when they saw my car. I went to one of their get togethers at the Kmart off Breckinridge lane, there was a lot of mustangs there. There is an annual fee to be a member too, I'm not to fond of that

·
Registered
118 Posts
I saw that they had a membership fee and was skeptical. Not that $24 is a ton of money, but if I don't get along with the people or enjoy the events then why bother. I live in Shepherdsville and work in Louisville.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts