Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a mustang enthusiast since I was about 8 years old after seeing my fathers friend come home with a brand new 86 GT. My first car was a 90 GT and since then I have always had a mustang. I have had 2 98 cobras and currently have a 93 LX which is un molested with 61k original miles and paint. The car has 3.73's, pro 5.0 shifter, flow master cat back, bbk cai, and sub frame connectors. Heads, cam, intake, throttle body, mass air, injectors, fuel pump, and full length headers are in the works. Hoping it will be done by spring in time for the Ocean City MD. car show.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have been a mustang enthusiast since I was about 8 years old after seeing my fathers friend come home with a brand new 86 GT. My first car was a 90 GT and since then I have always had a mustang. I have had 2 98 cobras and currently have a 93 LX which is un molested with 61k original miles and paint. The car has 3.73's, pro 5.0 shifter, flow master cat back, bbk cai, and sub frame connectors. Heads, cam, intake, throttle body, mass air, injectors, fuel pump, and full length headers are in the works. Hoping it will be done by spring in time for the Ocean City MD. car show.
Welcome! I am also from New Jersey.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Welcome! Love the pony!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Thank you, love the Shelby!
Appreciate it. It was my dream car. Still is. Glad to meet you. Some great people on here. Some very very smart guys.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Was going to start a new thread but I figured since this is an NJ greetings thread, I might as well just passively hijack this one! hah!

Passaic County here. Dont own a pony yet, hopefully within the next week or two, I'm looking at two used 2012 v6's. Going to be my DD, and still crossing my fingers that some responsible driving + winter tires will get me through North NJ winters!

Glad to be here, looking forward to getting to know everyone more.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts