Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Mustangs a 66 coupe 289 3spd and a 13 GT 6spd. I loved them both they both have their unique personality. I look forward to reading your forums on here to help me learn the pros and cons of after market parts for the best affordable and fun car on the market.

·
Registered
278 Posts
13StangGT said:
I have 2 Mustangs a 66 coupe 289 3spd and a 13 GT 6spd. I loved them both they both have their unique personality. I look forward to reading your forums on here to help me learn the pros and cons of after market parts for the best affordable and fun car on the market.
Nice cars! Welcome

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Post up some pics of your babies!!

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
Welcome! Are you in Jacksonville? I'm in St. Augustine.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome double trouble :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in Fernandina Beach

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Thanks everyone. I I am in the middle of restoring the 66 but may get some pics on here.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome, welcome!

Both of your babies are beautiful. I may be a bit partial to the GT, mind... as I'm not the biggest "project" car kind of guy out there (and I don't presently have a covered garage).

What're you gonna do?

Full resto? Restomod? Restorod?

I'd be the guy who kept it clean, dry and under a cover forever just so I could say, "Yeah, I own a '66."

Welcome, welcome!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mkolabin said:
Welcome, welcome!

Both of your babies are beautiful. I may be a bit partial to the GT, mind... as I'm not the biggest "project" car kind of guy out there (and I don't presently have a covered garage).

What're you gonna do?

Full resto? Restomod? Restorod?

I'd be the guy who kept it clean, dry and under a cover forever just so I could say, "Yeah, I own a '66."

Welcome, welcome!
Somewhat of a restomod just trying to keep it looking like it would have in 66 but with some of the handling and braking of a newer car. Maybe one day I will get it done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts