Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all - I downloaded the iPhone app on my phone a month or so ago so,this is the first time I am logging in on my PC and wanted to go ahead andintroduce myself. I am from the north Dallas area and have a 2011 GT Premium Black onBlack 6-speed with 26K miles. I have a few mods and plan to do more as time and money permits.Sportline Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard bar, Eibach Camber Bolts and CA/SPfront valance.

I have owned 9 mustangs total (currently down to 1 :disgust:) from Fox's, sn95's,New Edge's and my current Coyote. Some were Verts, hatchbacks, coupes, Cobras, GTs, aV6 and at one time even a Bullitt (never should have gotten rid of thatone).....man I :love: these damn cars. I don't have to tell y'all that, preachingto the choir, right? :headbang:

Anyways - Looking forward to the discussions! Hope I can provide some valuewhile receiving some knowledge on my new adventure.

·
Registered
144 Posts
rick9550 said:
Hello all - I downloaded the iPhone app on my phone a month or so ago so,this is the first time I am logging in on my PC and wanted to go ahead andintroduce myself. I am from the north Dallas area and have a 2011 GT Premium Black onBlack 6-speed with 26K miles. I have a few mods and plan to do more as time and money permits.Sportline Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard bar, Eibach Camber Bolts and CA/SPfront valance.

I have owned 9 mustangs total (currently down to 1 :disgust:) from Fox's, sn95's,New Edge's and my current Coyote. Some were Verts, hatchbacks, coupes, Cobras, GTs, aV6 and at one time even a Bullitt (never should have gotten rid of thatone).....man I :love: these damn cars. I don't have to tell y'all that, preachingto the choir, right? :headbang:

Anyways - Looking forward to the discussions! Hope I can provide some valuewhile receiving some knowledge on my new adventure.
Welcome!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts