Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started living and breathing mustang performance at the age of 14 a long 13 years ago. Hope I can help some with their questions and some can help with mine. Ive owned 6 mustangs and numerous other ford vehicles. I live 10 minutes from Texas International Raceway in Ennis and the local competition is feirce. Where would be the proper place to post discussing motor swaps? :good:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah. This is so great. Thanks for the quick welcome Hmiller Ive been looking for a good forum to post on for about a week now.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Thankyou Venomouz.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Got any pics of the mustangs you've had? You have come to the right place!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont at the moment. But the list of mustangs in order of ownership are 93 cobra, 88 coupe 351w, 87 hatch, 06 gt, 10 gt and another 10 gt. I have some pics maybe somewhere. It will take me some time to post the pics if any as they are most likely at my parents house on my dads computer.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I dont at the moment. But the list of mustangs in order of ownership are 93 cobra, 88 coupe 351w, 87 hatch, 06 gt, 10 gt and another 10 gt. I have some pics maybe somewhere. It will take me some time to post the pics if any as they are most likely at my parents house on my dads computer.
Well that's awesome!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
I started living and breathing mustang performance at the age of 14 a long 13 years ago. Hope I can help some with their questions and some can help with mine. Ive owned 6 mustangs and numerous other ford vehicles. I live 10 minutes from Texas International Raceway in Ennis and the local competition is feirce. Where would be the proper place to post discussing motor swaps? :good:
Welcome aboard!

Visit our tech forums, find your generation model and you could try the search feature but it would just be easier to start your build/swap thread in the tech section that pertains to your generation.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I have this problem with taking pictures of my mustangs I get them and plan on having them forever and taking pictures of them never cross's my mind. I know the only pictures I have of the 93 cobra are polaroids of it on blocks after the police found it stolen and striped. Was "totaled" but my old college shop teacher bought it and as I understand fully restored it, but I havnt seen it since I sold what was left of it to him.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Thankyou primer, very informative. Good lookin.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah it was a nasty car too. black on grey cloth. wide grey painted stripes. comp b303 ported heads. hogged upper and ported lower intake. 3.73's the list goes on but the guy I bought it from had it ripping off 9's with a supercharger and big n littles. production number was 3437 if my memory serves me correctly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts