Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reporting in from Ft. Sill, OK. Worked at Blue Oval Corral in Largo, FL. Originally from Lawrence, KS. I currently have a 1994 GT. 306, 11:1 compression, AFR 185's. etc etc blah blah. You know the usual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, how long has this site been up, I have never heard of it?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Nice GT I like it.
welcome.

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Been up for about 2 years but it hasn't always been named this:

232stangs.com > V6stangs.com > Mustang-Forums.com > Mustangevolution.com

Mustangevolution.com is here to stay :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Howdy! Nice GT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments and replies. The name Blacksunshine kind of stuck with me when I built a black 1996 GT a while back. It had a custom solar eclipse airbrushed on the hood. I would always drive around. I listened to white zombie alot. So I was dubbed that name. :) But just because this car is white as bright sunshine doesn't mean it's not dark/black and evil in intention. :D Here is a list of mods in the car.
Steeda lowering springs, 306 c.i. mexican block, Eagle H-Beam rods, JE SRP pistons, Trick Flow Stage 1 cam, AFR 185 heads, Scorpion 1.72 rockers, Heads have been decked as well and the engine is at a nice 11:1 compression, 4:10 posi, Tremec 3550, Steeda Tri-Ax, Trick Flow Track Heat upper and lower intake, and a couple more little goodies in it as well.

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Blacksunshine said:
Thanks for all the comments and replies. The name Blacksunshine kind of stuck with me when I built a black 1996 GT a while back. It had a custom solar eclipse airbrushed on the hood. I would always drive around. I listened to white zombie alot. So I was dubbed that name. :) But just because this car is white as bright sunshine doesn't mean it's not dark/black and evil in intention. :D Here is a list of mods in the car.
Steeda lowering springs, 306 c.i. mexican block, Eagle H-Beam rods, JE SRP pistons, Trick Flow Stage 1 cam, AFR 185 heads, Scorpion 1.72 rockers, Heads have been decked as well and the engine is at a nice 11:1 compression, 4:10 posi, Tremec 3550, Steeda Tri-Ax, Trick Flow Track Heat upper and lower intake, and a couple more little goodies in it as well.
Holy Crap I bet that is a fun car to drive.

Hope to see you stick around need more v8 owners like you around :)

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Welcome, from one white car to a nice one

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome! :) Have you taken that bad boy to the track? You should have around 375rwhp. I was gonna build that exact combo when I had my five oh.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts