Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be part of this fine community! Anytime I ever needed to know anything about my car or some help or advice on working on her, it seems google always pointed me to this site. So I finally just joined! Thanks for having me! I am the proud owner of a 2006 GT I first bought when I was 18. Mods so far: Ford racing 85mm CAI and Sct tuner with Bama custom 93 octane tune, 1" Airaid throttle body spacer, and 20" velocity rims with sumitomos.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Glad to be part of this fine community! Anytime I ever needed to know anything about my car or some help or advice on working on her, it seems google always pointed me to this site. So I finally just joined! Thanks for having me! I am the proud owner of a 2006 GT I first bought when I was 18. Mods so far: Ford racing 85mm CAI and Sct tuner with Bama custom 93 octane tune, 1" Airaid throttle body spacer, and 20" velocity rims with sumitomos.
Similar story here, i been searching these forums a lot lately and figured I'm on here so much might as well become a member. Nice to meet other ppl with a similar love for the mustang ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts