Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there fellow mustang lovers/owners. Im new to the forum and the mustang world. I just recently purchased a 2013 5.0 GT premium performance white with leather seats and brembo brake package about 2-3 weeks ago and i havent had the chance to post any pictures because its been so busy at work. But i finally had the time to post them right now. Im looking forward to meeting new people and learning a lot about this beast. I used to own a 2003 Mercedes Benz C-class and it wasn't cutting it. Im staying away from european. I've had too many negative experiences with the car and that lead me to buying this beauty! Both of my friends/coworkers also have a 2011 and a 2012 5.0....Enjoy the Pics!!! :headbang:

Future Mods:
1. Borla exhaust
2. Short shifter
3. Lowered 1.5 all around
4. Currently looking at AMR and TSW wheels
5. Chin spoiler

***I'm still looking around but those are what I have in mind...

·
Registered
3 Posts
You posted while everyone else is asleep! Lol, welcome! Being from SoCal also I can tell you that you're going to love the looks you get in this car. Let the modding begin!

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Oh, and go with the TSW's. I love them and they're so much lighter than everything else out there that you're mpg will go up as well as improving your handling

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good looking car! Looks alot like mine. I just put the borla s-types on mine. On top of those having the best sound imo, its hard to top a quality product like that! I'm also looking at a 1.5" drop and tsw, or forgestar f14's. Sounds like we have similar taste! Post pics after all the mods guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.