Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a post to remind everyone that I am taking the GT to Maryland for an IRS 03 Cobra swap on FEB 2nd. I am really looking forward to that, I think it will be like another car!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH yes, I did a post on the v6stangs suspension forum I think it was a little while back, its being done at a Ford Dealer, so I don't know if I will even be allowed in the service bay, but I will take the digital cam in case, I have to pay half the labor which is $200, I am having them put MM bushings in the IRS, so that will be some extra expense too, not sure if it will increase my labor expense or not, will see on that part. I will loose my Cat back, so going to have to purchase another one, I found two used Cobra Rs to match the two I already got, sold my bullitts to help with the expense, got 300 from them, 225 shipped for the used Cobra Rs, things are working out!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
hey its workin!! i look forward to seein this thing go public :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Helps to log in.

^^^^^^^^

haha

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check out the updated mods list for what I am doing feb 2nd. Hehe. There will be a few more soon to follow, also will be getting Cobra Rear brakes which will be soon followed by Cobra Front brakes, am doing Cobra R springs all the way around. SS front brake hoses, MM alum rack bushings for better Ackerman steering. All of this will be done sometime in February, or soon after, weather permitting. I also have a B&M tranny cooler here to put on I have been putting off for some time. Wheew, sounds like a lot of work, I need a break just thinking about it, lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Rick this board is great! Bet you can't wait to get all that stuff done! you need to post some pictures with the new rims too. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rick0636 said:
Just a post to remind everyone that I am taking the GT to Maryland for an IRS 03 Cobra swap on FEB 2nd. I am really looking forward to that, I think it will be like another car!!
If your gonna be in Maryland, you should drive another 40-45 miles up here and visit. hehe. Good luck with everything Rick,

- Aaron.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to see you here Aaron, welcome to the new board little buddy!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah i got my name before someone else got it. I"m sure it would have went fast.

·
Registered
386 Posts
hehe.

Well go ahead welcome to everyone who joins, and you guys are welcome to post away, find errors and suggest anything you want to see or what should be better.

Tell anyone as well, just make sure you tell people this hasnt been released thats all. Once its released we're hoping for a bigger bang.

Thanks guys and welcome to v8stangs.com!

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
219 Posts
thins site should be pretty popular whenever it goes public.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts