Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am from 3.8mustang.com. Some of you may know me. You probably don't. Apparently, I am banned there, for some reason unknown to me. I didn't even get any PMs or warnings or anything. It just said I couldn't access this page after I was posting about this girl... And then now there is "Banned" below my name. :-? I wonder what happened. :-?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Jake PM'd me asking to drop that whole argument in that rant made by Angel.. He said something about you being banned for instigating it or something... I dunno what the deal is - I didn't get banned, and I straight up told her how it was... eh... whatever

Welcome to this side.. :)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well welcome to 232stangs and glad you are here nmake youself at home. I know some how come here are tired of other sites but while here lets not flame those site. this site is about free thought and the quest for knowledge and fun

Corey

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't intend to flame Jake or anyone over there.. I'm just saying.. I don't know why I was banned. I thought they implemented that whole "3 warnings and you're out" deal? I've never once in my whole time there been warned for anything. And it wasn't even a flame or anything. We were just discussing stuff. There weren't even any swear words. Or threats. Or anything! It's weird.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm amazed they banned you over me..... hahahaha

In fact, I'm amazed I still havn't been banned, period.

90% of threads started by me, end up having a flame war in it, and locked...

I bet the mods there, have the "Ohhhh.. ####......" thought going through their head, everytime they see me as a Thread Starter.

I seem to be causing some serious turbulance on that site, since the day I joined.. :) and I'm STILL THERE!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's the whole "You're not allowed to disagree with girls." rule I missed somewhere. :(

This site needs more sad faces.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is what it says:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So, you see, they don't even want to talk about it. :(

·
11,873 Posts
Laser02 said:
Here is what it says:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So, you see, they don't even want to talk about it. :(
ah he disabled your account. he didnt actually ban you. Why he did it that way I dont know. But he did disable it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Laser02 said:
But you drive an MX-6, DE. I wouldn't want to drive a slower car just to stay on 3.8mustang.com. :rolleyes:
:shock: uh-ohhh :shock:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I know he can take me without the bottle, i got a 95 Automatic, worst Mustang V6 combination

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
LMAO true, but i said slowest v6 combination

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh. I tend to read so fast I miss little technical details like that. What if it were a convertible 1995 automatic v6?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea then that be slowest so i am 2nd

1 - 20 of 91 Posts