Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 06 mustang deluxe black and red red leather interior. 78k 9500 bucks ! From charlotte nc. This is my 2 nd mustang. 6 months ago someone t boned my 07 gt pony package and took off :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,499 Posts
Welcome sorry about ur last stang. Post some pics of the new one
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,052 Posts
gear labor can run anywhere from 250-850 or more, generally I would expect 250-450, pay more to get it done RIGHT or you may end up having to buy new gears and re install again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Welcome to the OP.

And to the post above me; context much?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,785 Posts
SpectorV said:
gear labor can run anywhere from 250-850 or more, generally I would expect 250-450, pay more to get it done RIGHT or you may end up having to buy new gears and re install again.
Wrong section maybe?

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

mustbstangin said:
Just bought an 06 mustang deluxe black and red red leather interior. 78k 9500 bucks ! From charlotte nc. This is my 2 nd mustang. 6 months ago someone t boned my 07 gt pony package and took off :(
Welcome!! Sorry about your last mustang!
 

·
AmericanMuscle.com
Joined
·
2,878 Posts
Just bought an 06 mustang deluxe black and red red leather interior. 78k 9500 bucks ! From charlotte nc. This is my 2 nd mustang. 6 months ago someone t boned my 07 gt pony package and took off :(
Mustbstangin,

Welcome to MustangEvo and Congratulations on the 06! I'm really sorry to hear about your 07 GT, however I'm glad to hear your okay.

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Let me know if you ever have any questions!

-Dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AMDanBailer said:
Mustbstangin,

Welcome to MustangEvo and Congratulations on the 06! I'm really sorry to hear about your 07 GT, however I'm glad to hear your okay.

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Let me know if you ever have any questions!

-Dan
Thanks ! I already ordered hids ram air intake and about to buy rims and I havnt even pick it up lol still have the gt wheels if anyone interested. They are brand new maybe 5 k miles
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Welcome to Mustang Evolution! Sorry to hear about the car! More importantly though, I hope you were not hurt. Looking forward to seeing the new stang!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
mustbstangin said:
Just bought an 06 mustang deluxe black and red red leather interior. 78k 9500 bucks ! From charlotte nc. This is my 2 nd mustang. 6 months ago someone t boned my 07 gt pony package and took off :(
Welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SCCofSV said:
Welcome to Mustang Evolution! Sorry to hear about the car! More importantly though, I hope you were not hurt. Looking forward to seeing the new stang!
No I was then mad when she just took off. But karma will catch up. Thanks for the wlecome guys ;) aprec it
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top