Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums. Been wrenching on cars for 30 years. Just posted a question on the 2011+Mustangs forum.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Working on pics. It'll be a while. I have a Kona Blue 50th Anniversary Mustang going to Shelby for a Super Snake upgrade. I will have it back sometime in November.

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
Med, Welcome. I see Boston in your sig...look for my threads in the Regional forum. RoboStang and I run cruises 2/3x year next one is the last wknd in October. That thread ain't up yet but older ones are. We tend to do a good (100 mile) run at what I describe as "a good clip" we don't go crazy but we don't go slow either.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f296/t369397/

that was the latest...next one will be in MA and normally includes the Mohawk Trail and some of my favorite driver roads.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
I'm not sure I said welcome on your other post about having your 15 converted into a SS..........so I'll say :welcome: again.
I for one would love to see pictures of your car as it's being made into a SS.
Let us know how we can help.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the hello and the great opinions on the other thread.

I just put 3 disposable cameras totaling 90 possible pictures in the car this afternoon. The build team says they will snap pics as they build it. Unfortunately I'm not going to have a lot to post until November....but the I'll have to have an entire site dedicated to all the pics hahaha. I should have a few pics Friday as that is when the transporter picks up the car.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
That would be great and should prove interesting to follow the build.
Just be sure to update us on the progress if nothing else than a few words as the build progresses.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sticking with the "supersnake a 50th anniversary" thread in the mustang 2011+ forum. Just posted some pics of the car "ready" for delivery to Shelby.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
I'm sticking with the "supersnake a 50th anniversary" thread in the mustang 2011+ forum. Just posted some pics of the car "ready" for delivery to Shelby.
Yes, I saw it and since I posted to your thread anytime you send a message on that thread I'll get it.
Will certainly look forward to updates.
Thanks for the pictures.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts