Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Hello!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  51008 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I’m Cole. Came to this forum looking for help, so I want to express my appreciation to this community!

I’m from Los Angeles, California and 30 degrees is really cold to me. I do Heating and air conditioning for a company out of Hunington Beach. Before HVAC, I was going to school for automotive collision repair, but I decided against that as a career path for specific reasons.

I drive an 08 V6, in ‘Alloy’ (dark gray) with a full GT500 body kit (and badging courtesy of the previous owner) The most interesting Mod to it is an 8.8 swap in preparation for MORE POWER (but the 8.8 I got has 2.75 gears so it’s even slower than before).

I don’t know if you guys have heard of PlastiDip, but my car has been dipped twice, red, and blue and I’ve got a really cool color lined up next. I’m just waiting to get the car running first.

feel free to ask any questions. Thanks everyone for supporting the mustang community

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.