Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My map/dome lights wont turn off!!!!!! if i lock the car, unlock blah blah, i tried everything except battery, i even took off the bulbs cuz its mad late and i juat want to see, lmk what i could do

·
Registered
167 Posts
There is a dial to the left of the steering wheel right next to your headlight controls that controls your interior lights. Play with that until you feel it click. Should fix it, unless you have tried this already...

·
Registered
103 Posts
There is a dial to the left of the steering wheel right next to your headlight controls that controls your interior lights. Play with that until you feel it click. Should fix it, unless you have tried this already...
+1 I had this happen to me one morning on my way to base, took me a lil while but finally figured out the little dial was the problem

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now i feel stupid, it was the dial lol, thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Been there! I never use that dimmer so I forgot it existed. Only took 10 minutes to figure it out...on my 3rd 05+ Mustang :headbang;

1 - 11 of 11 Posts