Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever had either installed? I want to get a set of Flowmaster Outlaws because they sound awesome but many people say the drone is terrible. Just wondering if anyone has tried adding these to their exhaust to eliminate the drone.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have not tried it but after reading up on it, it does make sense. Now to see if we got the room for them. I am very curious to see how much it really helps (not that its a big complaint of mine).

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I'd love to do this but it seems like it would be an insane amount of work. Also as then other guy said, finding a place to have them sit where you still get ground clearance.

·
Registered
145 Posts
nosympathy said:
I'd love to do this but it seems like it would be an insane amount of work. Also as then other guy said, finding a place to have them sit where you still get ground clearance.
If you're wanting to see if the drone is acceptable for your ears with out spending any money, your gonna have to spend some time under your car just take the mufflers off and take it for a spin. It's pretty quiet at idle, loud as hell under acceleration, not too horrible at speed for my taste. Has quite a bit of pop on decel if your a manual trans. I have zero mods or tunes and ran my car this way for 5000 miles with zero problems. Not the smartest move ill admit, just wanted to see if I even wanted to go up to the sound range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts