Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Pull trim off take out screws with a star bit it comes right out.. I did it came out fine I have a 2000 model Stang as well.. Easy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I cant take the trim off...the bottom two clips will not pop. I got the cd player out and now the clip too release the radio on the right will pop but the one on the left is jammed. We are using our hands to take it off

·
Registered
776 Posts
You have to make sure they are all the way in the. You either push them apart from the stereo and pull or push them together and pull.

<- Π [ ] Π ->
Or
-> Π [ ] Π <-

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The tabs will not go in! I was told I have to destroy the factory radio because the tabs are broken

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I finally did it!! Me and my freind tore the faceplate of the radio and pushed the tabs using screwdrivers

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I’m having the same issue! Only previous owner switched radio & CD player and everdently for some reason epoxyed the holes on radio!! I have the face off of radio and drilled out epoxy but radio won’t move! CD player doesn’t have anything in holes but I could only get one side to unclip! I’m ready to use a sledgehammer and chesil* 😤

·
Registered
332 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I’m having the same issue! Only previous owner switched radio & CD player and everdently for some reason epoxyed the holes on radio!! I have the face off of radio and drilled out epoxy but radio won’t move! CD player doesn’t have anything in holes but I could only get one side to unclip! I’m ready to use a sledgehammer and chesil* 😤
Why not just make a new thread instead of necro-ing this one?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts