Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have an 01 cobra. filling diff with fluid and am getting aggravated. I have a long hose plugged into the diff and the other end plugged on the bottle nipple(using royal purple). when I squeeze, I don't get very far cuz not a lot is getting in, hence the issue, b/c the pressure i'm applying hose pops off the nipple, and most of the fluid has ended up on the ground. *sigh*.......any ideas and help would be very appreciated.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 things.....#1-jhagan...thats a sick ass mustang. I'm truely jealous, and I have a newer mustang along with it a convert. well put together my good sir.....mad props. #2-I've resolved to call it for the day. gonna take the time tomorrow to the pull one of the CVs and fill from the side. #3-will most certainly looking into investing into that......soon. pretty sure this won't be the 1st nor the last time I'll be visiting this component.

·
Registered
648 Posts
rinfield2004 said:
3 things.....#1-jhagan...thats a sick ass mustang. I'm truely jealous, and I have a newer mustang along with it a convert. well put together my good sir.....mad props. #2-I've resolved to call it for the day. gonna take the time tomorrow to the pull one of the CVs and fill from the side. #3-will most certainly looking into investing into that......soon. pretty sure this won't be the 1st nor the last time I'll be visiting this component.
Thank you very much. It's well worth the $10-$20 for the tool. I noticed your from ky as well, I'm located in Owensboro.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indeed, in my opinion, SNs are a bit lack luster stock, still cool. But modded, then, do you unwrap something far more appealing. *sigh*....just tried filling from the CV side....still failed. as soon as my parents get home(yes, I still live with the parentals), gonna make a run to O'reiley's for more fluid and that suction gun.

No sh*t! lol, that's whats up. We're about an hr and a half from each other. I'm in Hopkinsville. What a small world.

·
Registered
648 Posts
rinfield2004 said:
Indeed, in my opinion, SNs are a bit lack luster stock, still cool. But modded, then, do you unwrap something far more appealing. *sigh*....just tried filling from the CV side....still failed. as soon as my parents get home(yes, I still live with the parentals), gonna make a run to O'reiley's for more fluid and that suction gun.

No sh*t! lol, that's whats up. We're about an hr and a half from each other. I'm in Hopkinsville. What a small world.
Let me know how that gun works for you. I suck in as much as I can then hold the gun hose up. I then bleed the air out then suck more oil in, this just saves time. I've been to Hopkinsville several times when I use to work for Dana, believe they are called metalsa now. Oh and I wish I still lived with my parents, I had it so easy back then.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what it is. gun worked a LOT better. I ended up doing just that. stuck it in, drew fluid in, turned it up, bled the air, stuck it in a 2nd time, drew more fluid. Worked....thank you. yeah? that they are. not a big fan of the factory's here, though I work for one. I dig, story of my life. I've been late to EVERYTHING in life, school, church, dr's appt, puberty, maturing, etc. So this period is no exception. Finding my direction in life. Just now found it. Now that I have it, ready to get out.

so, I took a gander at your pics and noticed you have 2 SNs. One of which I see your pic on here, the white one, but I noticed a red, what appeared to be, stock/OE one. that yours? someone else's? either way, it too it offally nice.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
crew full of SNs....thats whats up. I'm jealous. Well sh*t, we could make a day of it some wkend soon. if you'd be inclined to text until then you could get at me through email....rinfield at yahoo dot com. names John btw. yeah man, a cruise would be pretty cool. pretty sure we could come up with more things to do. anywho, get at me, we'll talk.

·
Registered
648 Posts
rinfield2004 said:
crew full of SNs....thats whats up. I'm jealous. Well sh*t, we could make a day of it some wkend soon. if you'd be inclined to text until then you could get at me through email....rinfield at yahoo dot com. names John btw. yeah man, a cruise would be pretty cool. pretty sure we could come up with more things to do. anywho, get at me, we'll talk.
(270)313-4306 I have unlimited texts so that's cool if that's the way you want to communicate. My name is Jonathan. In the text just let me know who it is the first time.

·
Registered
430 Posts
rinfield2004 said:
what it is. gun worked a LOT better. I ended up doing just that. stuck it in, drew fluid in, turned it up, bled the air, stuck it in a 2nd time, drew more fluid. Worked....thank you. yeah? that they are. not a big fan of the factory's here, though I work for one. I dig, story of my life. I've been late to EVERYTHING in life, school, church, dr's appt, puberty, maturing, etc. So this period is no exception. Finding my direction in life. Just now found it. Now that I have it, ready to get out.

so, I took a gander at your pics and noticed you have 2 SNs. One of which I see your pic on here, the white one, but I noticed a red, what appeared to be, stock/OE one. that yours? someone else's? either way, it too it offally nice.
Thanks any pics of yours?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts