Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some make this lil honda a sig for me, I know its like sac-religious to ask here...but dont damn me please....

A person in our club has it...

just make sumthing similar ti mine with some of the blurr effect to it...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on come on...please please please...pretty pretty pretty please please please....

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FalconBaller any progress here yet?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
progress yes done no, teachers seem to like to load me up with homework this week...and between work and school and sports its kinda hard, ill get to it one of these days!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EXCUSES, EXCUSES,EXCUSES,EXCUSES,EXCUSES....As Mr Trump would say " Your FIRED "

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont go getting all legistic on me now...

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
ok so i messed up bad... i hope ur friend aint to picky, and ill work on a better version later lol

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any progress here...good gawd this is like pulling teeth for the luv gawd!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Damn krazy, why dont you lay off the people that are actually doing it for you, your being to much of an ass, why dont you just get photoshop and do it yourself if your just gonna whine how long it takes and you dont thank anyone. :wtf2: .02

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Ibanezplayer272 said:
Damn krazy, why dont you lay off the people that are actually doing it for you, your being to much of an ass, why dont you just get photoshop and do it yourself if your just gonna whine how long it takes and you dont thank anyone. :wtf2: .02
lol hes just jokin around man... dont take anyone around here too seriously ;)

krazy ill work on one i suppose :lol:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
does this guy care how much of his car is showing in the sig? i kinda wanna chop it a bit if thats ok

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you cant open jpg's?

oh well thanks for trying dude...

Zim can ya take my sig and put that flag silloutte over it like you did for yours? or do sumthing fancy with it... or if you need a better pic let me know, i just chopped it down from a pic I had...

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
WTF!!! i think every file from your computer is tainted cause none of them open for me... thats really freakin weird. Make those 2 files into jpegs and ill do it for you. The honda ones are .bmp's right now and your sig is a .gif file. Change those and ill be able to help you out. This is really messed up.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its a gif file since that how the forum chose to convert it too, really weird **** there man...

freakin weird ass computers #[email protected]!&%*!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts