Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right blinker is blinking faster than my left blinker, normally means a light is dying right? Alright then, how do I go along to change the light? Me and my dad are going to do it, but is there any "How-To's" you guys have on changing the back or front light?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You just twist the connector on the inside of the light under the hood, pull it out, take out the burnt out bulb, replace it, put it back in twist it so it doesn't fall out, you should be done.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm havin the same problem, but I think my problem deals with the switch and not any bulbs. It blinks really fast and the green turnsignal on the cluster and the passenger side front corner dont illuminate all the time. It seems that if the temp inside the car is warmer the switch works, or if i have been driving for over an hour, in which case the inside would be warmer.

Seph, I replaced my tail lamp blinker a few weeks ago, there are four screws holding the the housing in place, one is a ***** to get to as it is in a tight spot. After you get the four screws out you just pull the tail light assembly out and replace your bulbs as needed. As for the front, I havent touched.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
It shouldn't be necessary to remove the entire tail light unit to replace a bulb, the wires should lead you to where the bulbs are twist the part where the wires go in, this should come out and that should come out with the bulb.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I have a set of 94 laser red tail lights I will let go for cheap man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts