Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as you all know I got my car used and while changing to my off road pipe was wondering what's stock and what's not I haven't seen under a new 5.0 so I know the blue lowering kit isn't stock but what about the other

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The blue sway bar links are stock, but the springs are definitely aftermarket, looks like your lowered. I assumed that from some of your pics.... Don't know what brand tho, hopefully someone could chime in

·
The Blue Dragon
5,488 Posts
The only blue springs I know of are FRPP springs, there may be other though. Everything else under there is stock. Is your axle still centered? Time to start suspension upgrades!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The only blue springs I know of are FRPP springs, there may be other though. Everything else under there is stock. Is your axle still centered? Time to start suspension upgrades!!
U know what's funny, if u pay close attention, even in none stock form the axle isn't perfectly centered. I couldn't help but notice that when I went on a few cruises with other 13 Mustangs that were bone stock... This other dude I ran into did zero suspension mods and threw on some 285s in the rear and it was very obvious the axle wasn't centered

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Bone*

·
Abominable Mustang
1,848 Posts
SR, H&R, and Ford Racing springs are all also blue. Could be any one of those

·
Banned
224 Posts
U know what's funny, if u pay close attention, even in none stock form the axle isn't perfectly centered. I couldn't help but notice that when I went on a few cruises with other 13 Mustangs that were bone stock... This other dude I ran into did zero suspension mods and threw on some 285s in the rear and it was very obvious the axle wasn't centered

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Bone*
He will see how much its off when he put his new rims on.

The stock rims does not show it much.

Your driver side axle has some type of oil on it, From the picture.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
He will see how much its off when he put his new rims on.

The stock rims does not show it much.

Your driver side axle has some type of oil on it, From the picture.
The drivers side axle always spits out gear oil, the breather vent is on top on that side... Look at yours, it might be the same

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Not yet low miles, I will keep an eye on it. Is there a fix?
Mine was like that that when it had less than 1k, I heard it was normal. I heard there is a turkey baster like mod that u add, not sure how it works exactly but now I'm curious to look into it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Mine was like that that when it had less than 1k, I heard it was normal. I heard there is a turkey baster like mod that u add, not sure how it works exactly but now I'm curious to look into it.
The dif fluid sometimes it's overfilled from factory, it was an issue that ford had and the fix was the turkey baster here's a pic of it. You'll need clearance to the exhaust because this could happen, but other than that it's a normal thing on all the mustangs

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts