Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with someone on how to remove this Panel but can't find it . But Does it just pop out ?
The other side did but not this one .
I'm about at the point of putting both feet on the dash and pulling! ( disconnect the airbag first, lol)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wrapped the gauges in carbon fiber and now I need to do the rest of the dash. Here is what I got so far
image-611763107.jpg

·
Registered
767 Posts
Oh, cool. Looks nice. Are you sure you actually have to remove the panel? It looks like you can just put it on like a sticker.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could but with the vinyl it wraps around the dash . It's not as easy as the . Dash kit over lays .

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
He's using vinyl and wrapping it. It actually folds around the edges and makes it look factory, plus its like $20 compared to $200 for the overlay which won't wrap around the edges.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My 11 year old brother did one side I did the other u got it man. Find a color or style you like order it . Get at least 50x10 In. So If you happen to mess up a piece of vinyl u have more .
But it stretches when heated and acts like a rubber glove. That sticks .
Just pop the cover off do your vinyl pop it back on . Same thing you would have to do if you ordered new covers. And worse case if you mess up a cover order the ones you was going to get . And you are only out 5 bucks .

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Can't help you but it looks awesome so far. The overlays look horrible and they're shiny the vinyl has a somewhat matte finish. If I had a base model dash this is the first thing id do!

Try pm'ing "onebad3.7" I think that's his name...he painted his dash red. Search for his posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Can't help you but it looks awesome so far. The overlays look horrible and they're shiny the vinyl has a somewhat matte finish. If I had a base model dash this is the first thing id do!

Try pm'ing "onebad3.7" I think that's his name...he painted his dash red. Search for his posts
Alrefire also painted his red too.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Ill look and see and thanks man . :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts