Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am considering painting a portion of my rims to give it a little more flavor. Here is a picture with some ideas....should i do it? Thanks for the help...-a1.stangbaysix

·
Registered
614 Posts
Personally, I'd leave it as is. I wouldn't paint them. If anything, I'd look for some aftermarket gunmetal or hyper black rims, but I wouldn't paint those. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i dont want gunmetal..but i do want something with black and chrome. So you guys dont think it'll look good then? I am really in a stump:(
-a1.stangbaysix

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
if you want black with chrome go the right route and buy some black rims with a polished lip, itll look 3000X better than painting

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking about the black bullits also...but waaaaaaaaay too many people have them now. i want something original;) -a1.stangbaysix

·
Registered
30 Posts
if u do decide to go with the paint I think that the idea for the front rim is better:yup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
do you guys know if they have tehese rims in 17's??? I want to use my old tires because i dont have money for new ones:( Also, how cna i get it for the wholesale price of $165? they are advertised for $265...-a1.stangbaysix

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i just figured that out:D thanks. do they got these in 17's though??? I think i can have the money by the time they restock them. -a1.stangbaysix

·
Registered
800 Posts
PM this fella :

mattstang

This is Matt P. he runs CrossRoadzDirect.com that you have been visiting, he will set you up!

And if were going to change the rim look up, I would do them in Black Powder Coating, not paint...it will not hold up at all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts