Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is lazer red im thinking of adding the black v stripe in front of the hood scoop and black MUSTANG on the rear bumper a black lighted roll bar and black across the top of the front windshield...if i go with carbon fiber then i wouldnt get the sticker on the hood of course

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
The carbon fiber hood looks cool but if you're getting it to save weight it's not worth it. It may save you at the most 5 pounds. The look is cool though. Hm...what to do, that's always the question. Ultimately it is your decision but IMO I'd put a black gt scoop on it to make it black accents, not black hood with black accents. That's just my 2 cents for you. ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Carbon fiber parts to reduce weight should be the last thing someone does to their car due to its high cost and low return.

That hood is like serving carviar (sp?) to a homeless person. Our cars simply have too many other parts to worry about first.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Cardon fiber is a waste and unpainted you become a 2F2F goofball. Laser Red car with laser Red hood and a Laser Red scoop with accents but not over done on the stickers though

·
Registered
166 Posts
If it was me i would just make it simple and get a matching scoop. :headbang:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Does that Carbon Fiber hood come with a Shopping Cart wing too?

Now the black scoop isnt so bad, only if you are going to accent your car with black aswell... like a Steeda Sidewinder decal for the doors or sumthign like that...

Or if you do the Red Scoop aswell and just add some black accent decals to the hood or on the sides of the scoop it will look neat too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts