Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I was running the final wiring from my neon in the trunk under the seat, I saw these two plugs on either side of the recess for the seats facing opposite ways. I'm guessing they were for the Mach 460 audio system right?

ANd where did they place the two amps at? I know one of them was under the radio, or from what I read it was.

·
Registered
574 Posts
You know what? I know exactly what you're talking about! And I have never figured that mystery out.

The amp was like... Under the rear deck, I think?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Years ago they used to mount the amp under kneath the seats, then finally started putting 1 under the cd decks...

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KrazyPony said:
Years ago they used to mount the amp under kneath the seats, then finally started putting 1 under the cd decks...
That's what I thought. Is that safe? I mean, to mount two amps under the rear seat cushion? And does anyone have any pictures of it? That's something I wanna see.

·
Registered
75 Posts
mach 1000 and mach 460 use the same plugs, you can literally take out the mach 460 speakers and deck, put in the mach 1000 and hook it up to the same wires. If the plugs to the 460 havnt changed you can hook up a mach 1000 to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts