Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at the roush catback right now but cant figure out exactly what i want i know i want balls loud. My plans are kooks longtubes with catted x pipe and gutting the cats. But i stll need a good catback for the time being. Help please thanks...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't know if there is any Godly exhaust out there, but i know of some hellacious ones, but search around the forum first before starting another thread, plz.

·
Registered
350 Posts
On the top right of the forum just type in ''exhaust" and you can browse all the threads related to exhaust. There is a V6 specific forum, where people are more able to relate and help you, since this forum is for GT's, and our exhaust are different. Good luck:D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Welcome, to the forum, though. There are a bunch of clips on the american muscle website for roush, pypes, flowmaster, borla, mac and magnaflow you maybe interested in. Thats how i decided on my roush axlebacks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Roush exhaust does sound good only if you keep your cats. I have FRPP sport mufflers with x pipe and cat deletes. Car sounds mean as hell but it is loud. You tube it. Boss 302 with ford racing exhaust.

·
Registered
350 Posts
nah, i like mine. loud to others but who cares.i get more compliments then i do complaints. its free flowing, its natural, and it sounds like its an untouchable machine on the road. if you have sensitive ears, and you drive 50 miles to work a day, then no do not get with cat deletes. i feel pretty damn good about my setup as you do yours. if im going to make my car growl then i want the loudest most aggressive one out there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine is extremely loud. I start my car up with the garage door closed to try not to startle the neighbors. I love it loud. Most people don't like their cars as loud as ours. But I have gotten a lot of compliments on the exhaust.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I got a lot of compliments on my roush with offroad x, but I had the cops show up every time I took the car out too lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts