Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Hi and welcome! Not to sound mean but there a bunch of exhaust threads in here and the best way to choose if for you to listen to them, go to YouTube and hear which one u like best. Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the pypes super system with h pipe and stock cats. I think it sounds perfect. Agressive, deep, and not raspy. Cant argue with the price either.

·
Registered
598 Posts
What I did was listen to a bunch of YouTube videos, then hooked up with some local Mustang people & listened to what they had on their cars. I ended up with the Roush.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I put on the American Thunder Flowmasters. It drones a little at 2000 rpm but exactly What a Stang should sound like. That being said I truly love the stock exhaust on my 2012 CS it purrs down the road and Blasts when you need it. So we are running the Flows for now everyone just loves the sound. But I'm a old woman so I may go back to the purr

·
Registered
428 Posts
claudermilk said:
What I did was listen to a bunch of YouTube videos, then hooked up with some local Mustang people & listened to what they had on their cars. I ended up with the Roush.
Ordered mine today

·
Registered
196 Posts
How was the install?
Honestly much easier than everyone said it was going to be. the hardest part was removing the stock exhaust because the vehicle wasn't quite high enough off the ground to remove the long single piece. installing the pypes system after i got the stock out was maybe an hour. It helped that I had impact tools for fastening the clamps rather than cranking on it by hand.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I went with the Corsa Sport and the Corsa H Pipe and they are great. They are very simple to put on. It gets a little more difficult when you decide to do the H pipe because you are all the way under the car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts