Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who wants to swap headlights. He like my halo headlights and I like his blacks out headlights. I was reading you have to take off the front bumper to remove them. Anyone have any experience with this? The headlights were on the car when I got it so I don't know if you need to or not.

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
No it should be a quik 2 min. There are 2 L shaped metal brackets that hold each headlight. All you do is slide them up and that's it

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it should be a quik 2 min. There are 2 L shaped metal brackets that hold each headlight. All you do is slide them up and that's it
Thank you. I appreciate the help. It's gonna make it a lot easier for me. I'm not a fan of halo head lights but fogged ones are gonna look great and it's an even trade out

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
The 05+ you have to take off the bumper. 99-04 is just the 2 tabs on top of each headlight.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Thank you. There will be a few bolts as well right? I mean I know it's a dumb question but I just need to know what I'm getting into.
If its an 99 to 04 there are no bolts at all. Just two pins that you pull up and that's all

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha i tried getting the smoked lights from him for sooo long haha
Lol well if he didnt want them I was gonna order the front end appearance package from Americanmuscle. This is just saving me more money and all I gotta do is but the chin spoiler lol. Already have the short antenna coming this week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts