Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Gt with a 5.7 or 5.8 engine in it & everything else is stock including exhaust pipes & tips. My favorite sounding system so far is a roush tip but I do not known what kind of tubing I should use & why kind of roush tip to that awesome sounding power house/ head spinning pitch sound. All comments are welcome I am new to the community & loving talking to all the people this is by far thee most settle place to talk about mustangs & get the most positive feedback! Thank you everyone for being positive influences with giving out advice I wish you well & hope i can get some feedback on my question! ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438840293.910261.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
171 Posts
You changed the engine and dont know if its a 5.7 or 5.8? You you mean a 4.6? The 2011 and up have 5.0.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy I am buying it from says that it is a 5.7 or 5.8 that he put in its not stock I can't remember exact size my apologies

·
Registered
457 Posts
Maybe a 5.4?

·
Registered
171 Posts
The guy I am buying it from says that it is a 5.7 or 5.8 that he put in its not stock I can't remember exact size my apologies

Well that a pretty big engine. You are going to have a lot of fun with it. Do you know what its making at the wheel?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
210 Posts
You already have it, or you have yet to buy it? You've said both...

If you already have it, how about a pic of the engine bay?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am waiting to revive it but it is considered mine, as soon as the person drives it up from the next city over but it is basically mine since I have cash in hand I'm doing the waiting game but I am also trying do research & experiment with a mustang I've always wanted one to have fun with & to modify but when the guy comes im going to get everything myself while taking a look at it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts