Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm looking into headers now specifically long tubes. I have flow master outlaws right now I would like to do 1 7/8 headers with a o/r pipe what do I buy to know it will work with my outlaws thanks

·
The Blue Dragon
5,465 Posts
Afaik any set of LT's will work, just make sure you buy the midpipe that goes along with it. Just be prepared for LOUD when you do your exhaust with LT's, offroad midpipe and outlaws.

I personally will be going with stainless power here soon (basically its stainless works' "economy" brand)

·
Registered
440 Posts
JBA longtubes and off road hpipe is pretty cool

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking to do a over axle pipe but doesn't look like I have a option for that with my outlaws so jba lt more then likely

·
Registered
512 Posts
Stainless works is a great brand, we've installed a few sets with zero fitment issues. Stainless Power is the same design except Stainless works outsources that specific brand out of state.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Stainless works is a great brand, we've installed a few sets with zero fitment issues. Stainless Power is the same design except Stainless works outsources that specific brand out of state.
Have you installed the 7/8" on the 2011-12 gt? How tight is the fit?

·
The Blue Dragon
5,465 Posts
I was looking to do a over axle pipe but doesn't look like I have a option for that with my outlaws so jba lt more then likely
OTA pipes will do absolutely nothing for you except delete resonators, but you can get those cut out. I think JPC has OTA pipes that will work though

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O ok didn't know that so just headers with a h pipe will work and will probably be damn loud ;) lol ok well know what I'm ordering first stripes are getting put on sat and I really need some summer tires/ wheels

·
Registered
89 Posts
Afaik any set of LT's will work, just make sure you buy the midpipe that goes along with it. Just be prepared for LOUD when you do your exhaust with LT's, offroad midpipe and outlaws.

I personally will be going with stainless power here soon (basically its stainless works' "economy" brand)
Excellent choice. I have stainless works and it is awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Its not bad, if you're doing it on jacks. You need to lift the engine, remove the engine brackets and starter to give you room.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts