Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would I go about hooking up two sets of 4 LED's each on one switch? Would I hook both positives up to the pole on the switch, or what? Thank you for the help in advance.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
yea, you just want to have it set up so the led is on without the switch, then cut the + wire and attach each end of the wire you just cut onto the "poles" of the switch...the switch just connects the circuit when on. Do the same with seperate wiring for the others if you want them to be on a seperate switch

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I was playing with a dremel and I ended up etching a pony into a piece of plexi, and I was surprised at how it came out, so I was thinking of a way I could implement it in my stang, but so far the only idea I have had is to make a cut-out on the door, inside of course, and mount the plexi behind the cut out, and hook up some led's to it and have it glow, and the switch was my original idea, but then I was thinking I could have it hooked up to maybe when I have my headlights on they glow, or something. Still trying.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Dom said:
Tap it into the dome light when you open and unlock the doors it will glow.
Is it best to tap directly to where the bulb goes in or at a remote location like at the fuse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts