Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
it took be about 40 minutes to install mine...you'll need a drill and saw...the saw is for cutting the plastic firewall so the back of the tower can be bolted down. google for a write up that's what i did. as for being hard i'd say it's not horrible even by yourself just take your time...hardest part is bolting it down on the towers lol

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it took be about 40 minutes to install mine...you'll need a drill and saw...the saw is for cutting the plastic firewall so the back of the tower can be bolted down. google for a write up that's what i did. as for being hard i'd say it's not horrible even by yourself just take your time...hardest part is bolting it down on the towers lol
Sweet. Never done it before and I'm worried about messing with the firewall

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Not one for cheap. Rock auto and american muscle have em. Do not buy the two piece ones. They are cheaper, but ive never seen one sit flush and not look like poo.

It sucks because 10+ year old cowls are fairly brittle, and super easy to crack them so even if your lucky enough to find one in the junk yeard, you are still likely to break that one as well. I thing a new one piece is between 100-150.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not one for cheap. Rock auto and american muscle have em. Do not buy the two piece ones. They are cheaper, but ive never seen one sit flush and not look like poo.

It sucks because 10+ year old cowls are fairly brittle, and super easy to crack them so even if your lucky enough to find one in the junk yeard, you are still likely to break that one as well. I thing a new one piece is between 100-150.
Dang...I found one on eBay for 65 I was seeing if there's one cheaper than that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts