Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 premium v6 mustang so I'm running the stock Michelin energy saver tires with the premium rims. I found a set of take off 2015 GT rims and tires for $400 with 10K miles on them. What do you guys think? I think they look better than my rims, they will have better tires, and are 18 instead of 17s. Price fair? ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438904145.979756.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438904156.617424.jpg

2013 Premium Performance White

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripe, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows, all lights tinted

Last Mod: Bama 91 Race Tune

IG: chaznungaray

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'd say that's very fair. Hell I got $400 even for the stock wheels and average tires when I upgraded my old '99 GT. If you can get 2015 wheels+tires for that, go for it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say that's very fair. Hell I got $400 even for the stock wheels and average tires when I upgraded my old '99 GT. If you can get 2015 wheels+tires for that, go for it.

Yeah he wanted 600 but he agreed on 400. Thanks.

Bama 91 Race tune, GT500 blue racing stripes with matching hash marks and side stripe, cold air intake, Flowmaster super 44s with Roush 4" tips, CDC performance grille, side scoops, painted white quarter windows, all lights tinted

·
Registered
869 Posts
Price seems fair so go for it!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Nice wheels and nice price. Can't go wrong.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they staggered? If so, then that'll be a bonus.

I wish ?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Definitely fair, only thing you might need to swap is the tpms sensors. Unless you don't care about the tpms light being on. Pretty sure that the 15+ use a different frequency sensor than the 12-14s.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone know about the TPMS sensors? I'm doing research but can't seem to find anything.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm not sure I think they are different but you can have your stock tmps put on the rims. That's what I'm gonna try this weekend

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Great deal and nice looking rims.

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
IF the tpms comes on the amount of $ you saved getting used tires/rims will buy lots of tape to cover the light.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Was thinking about picking up the same rims for the same price. Just didn't know how they would look. Post some pics if you get them.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright I just got them and put them on. Here's some pics. I really like them and I'm glad I got them. Everything is in really good condition. I'm sure someone on here will point out my ghetto front license plate, that is temporary so I can get a ticket dismissed (I know it looks tacky) ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438993618.467812.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438993655.451976.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438993675.745440.jpg

·
Registered
227 Posts
Buying the same ones tomorrow for 550 with new tires and balanced. Ya the look is okay but I just want bigger tires :) I have a race red I'll post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
227 Posts
Here's a couple pics of them on my car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts