Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Barrett775 said:
I don't have those but they look awesome in the dark. I want some.
Yea man I love them the only problem I'm having is them shorting out , witch just started and I need them to light up haha

·
Registered
673 Posts
TXstang125 said:
Has anybody with these white face gauges had any problems with them shorting out ??? I can't seem to fix it
My assumption would be that they have a connection or a wire that is falling apart. I know on mine if one of the wires that sticks out below the cluster isn't just right one of the sections won't light. You should also check the ground wire.

·
Registered
223 Posts
My assumption would be that they have a connection or a wire that is falling apart. I know on mine if one of the wires that sticks out below the cluster isn't just right one of the sections won't light. You should also check the ground wire.
+1 on the connections.

Always check your connections first, if they're working some of the time, there's a good chance you have a bad connection and or ground connection.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9tee7pony said:
I snapped off the dimmer that came with the gauges and now I'm going to T-tap the wire into the dimmer on the car and ill see if that works

·
Registered
559 Posts
Did you create a new ground or try to use a ground already available? When I put mine in we had to drill a hole in the chassis to make a good ground. Have had no issues thus far.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matticus said:
Did you create a new ground or try to use a ground already available? When I put mine in we had to drill a hole in the chassis to make a good ground. Have had no issues thus far.
I got it I just had to get a new T-tap thanks for the help everyone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts