Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm trying to get my stance to look like this mustangs, I have the 17 inch wheels and getting bigger back wheels for Christmas. How much of a dropp do I need to get it like this whenever I lower it?

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Hey guys I'm trying to get my stance to look like this mustangs, I have the 17 inch wheels and getting bigger back wheels for Christmas. How much of a dropp do I need to get it like this whenever I lower it?
I'd say that looks like about a 2 inch drop

·
Registered
535 Posts
With misaligned alignment you will get terrible tire wear. You could receive a ruff ride too. When I lowered my car, my front tires were super negative cambered and look like a ricers. I needed new fronts so I drove the **** out of them and did some canyon driving since it made the handling pretty wicked :) cc plates will allow your car to be put back in spec. I was able to get away with just camber bolts, you may too.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Rosco said:
With misaligned alignment you will get terrible tire wear. You could receive a ruff ride too. When I lowered my car, my front tires were super negative cambered and look like a ricers. I needed new fronts so I drove the **** out of them and did some canyon driving since it made the handling pretty wicked :) cc plates will allow your car to be put back in spec. I was able to get away with just camber bolts, you may too.
+1

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rosco said:
Ohhhh haha thanks you for the info:)

·
Registered
535 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts