Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know whats wrong with my car took it out today and it stalled. Cranks and cranks has spark but the fuel pump doesn't kick on when i hit the key changed the fuel pump and checked the relays the inertia switch is good and didnt trip i even tried bypassing that please any suggestions will help

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm not sure if that year stang has a fuel safety CB ( circuit breaker) Check your service manual or go online. it may have popped out and you will have to reset it.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Found this for you.....

You might also want to check the conditon of your fuel cut off inertia (sp?) switch located in the hatchback under the interior panel towards the rear of the hatch.Its a shock sensitive button switch...if you are in an accident it pops out like a circuit breaker to cut off power to your fuel pump...if it was triggered all you have to do is push the button to reset it...You might want to check to see if there are any problems with this switch that may be causing it to intermittantly fail?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts