Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably Race Red, hard to tell by the lighting and pics. Candy Red is toned down and not near as bright, but has depth in lighting.
Yeah i was leaning towards that color. I loved the way it looked! Getting a v6 2013 soon and looking into the colors black, race red, or kona blue

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Race red for sure.
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
759 Posts
You can easily tell by looking closely at the paint. Are there sparkles in it, or is it a matte finish? If its matte, then its race red, if there are sparkles, then its candy red. Easy peasy

·
Abominable Mustang
1,863 Posts
Yeah i was leaning towards that color. I loved the way it looked! Getting a v6 2013 soon and looking into the colors black, race red, or kona blue
Kona Blue wasn't offered on the 2013s. They had Deep Impact Blue which is a few shades lighter.

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
Open the door and get the code off of the door jamb sticker. Post it here and it can be verified for sure. My guess is race red as well. I have this color and it (dark pictures though) looks race red.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Race red

My car is candy red and unless it sits in the very bright sun it looks more like a dark red.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

My car is candy red and unless it sits in the very bright sun it looks more like a dark red.

Race red is a great color.

Ronnie

·
Registered
730 Posts

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Race red is a great color.

Ronnie
Not a huge fan of the race red. When I saw it at the dealer it almost looks like a faded red imo. Out of all the colors its probably my least favourite. BTW love your car Ronnie!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts