Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2014 track package. Yesterday I took my car to Firestone for an inspection. I had battery acid on my battery and they asked to clean it I said of course. As they did that they broke my terminal wires because of the acid. Well that was a pretty penny to fix. Later on I picked my car up and filled my gas tank up and my computer system or information system read 450 miles till empty when usually my gas gauge reads 205 miles till empty plus all my settings were just whacked out. I took it back to Firestone and they were unable to help me they said Ford is the only people that can help you. I later took it there and they were unable to fix this issue as well. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know once they replaced my terminal wires was the root of the damage but no one seems to know how to make my car normal again????

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
582 Posts
What exactly is the problem besides your stuff getting reset? It's normal for your settings to get reset and your mileage to be a bit off at first after disconnecting the battery. The gas mileage will return to normal as you drive, probably a tank or two.

·
Registered
559 Posts
^^^ I agree, and what settings were "whacked out"?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts