Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance of getting a set of Mach 1 - 18 X 9 at a very reasonable price for my 02. What do you guys think?? Do any of you guys have mach 1 rims on ur car that I can see? I like how they look but sometimes rims look different once they are on. I would really like to see them on the car

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
ask some of the guys to dao a photoshop fast64 did one for my car with a carbon fiber hood did a good job to

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yes the ones for sale are the Stock Polished look to them, a HIGE differance between Chrome Bling and Polished!

This was pre paint folks with AFS 17's with Black inlay accents instead of just chrome look.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KrazyPony said:
Yes the ones for sale are the Stock Polished look to them, a HIGE differance between Chrome Bling and Polished!

This was pre paint folks with AFS 17's with Black inlay accents instead of just chrome look.
did you get those from afs or another place. Coz I'm getting them from AFS....are they reliable?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ours were won on ebay from AFS, and they are awesome to deal with, very reliable and excellent items packers with there box's and tracking information they will send to you to track your purchase.

- Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts