Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally got around to getting some pictures of my car w/ the Xenon Body Kit mounted and painted! Finally, we have some sunshine here and no snow! Anyhow, all comments are welcome, good or bad!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks very nice and clean. Good job man.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea what zim said

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Very nice Matt, I like it. I would have to back into parking spaces with curbs in them, very carefully.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thank you very much!! Bra's gone!! I only run that in the winter months around Denver as they put so much sand down when it snows. Took it off today!! :D

SHAhRUM - I just ordered my S281 3 Piece Wing!!! :D Gotta keep up which choo man!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh no, it's an actual fascia that CAN attach with 3M tape. The body shop used the adhesive or sumtin like that to mount it up. By the way, I like your 'Stang...that's SWEET!

·
Registered
65 Posts
nice nice! Im trying to look for a carbon fiber lip. Its a [email protected]#h to find. My neighbor has a carbon fiber lip for his stang. It looks nice! I ask him where he got it but he won't tell me where he got it:wtf:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, WTF is up with that! Wonder why that's such a big secret?? If you find it let me know and I'll make a call and see if I can get them bad boys at dealer pricing...

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Sexy nice :) I don't care what people say, the bra sorta goes with the look. Odd I know, but I think so.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts