Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose to get 9-14'' of snow here in North NJ. They havent called school yet :oops: so looks like Ill be driving home in the snow with a half tank of gas.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
they are saying 8-12" in the boston area!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OHYEAH BABY!!!!!

:headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ken looks ready to battle the eliments...I going to do some donuts in the stang with some friends, then ride the ATV around, do donuts with that too :D

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
man, its cold here too. all of 45* right now, but thats just the low for the day :headbang: :D :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
man its cold as balls here but no snow.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
snow had to drive home for work in it, with 1/2 tank and not extra weight.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
i know

dude iam the man at this snow driving thang.

no sand bags and i also had a 1/2 tank of gas and i drove home today from work at 9:30pm and i watched this dodge ram go into a ditch as i made it home only fishtailing once!! yay.

But iam not trying it tomorow its suppost to be worst ill be taking my daddies car.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didnt fish tail once either, but i tried to turn to fast and went straight, but i made the turn :headbang:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I had a bad time from a standing start up a hill at a light. :oops: Had to wave the 2 people behind me around, but I finally made it. I'll have to look into getting some bags for the trunk.

·
Registered
109 Posts
COLD,SNOW AND WINTER SUCK( having Harley withdrawl make it stop make it stop!!!) yes its cold as crap in marylands mountains too(we are talking 2 dogs and the 'ole lady cold at nite)

·
Registered
301 Posts
plstktnkr2 said:
yes its cold as crap in marylands mountains
how cold? it got into the negative teens and twenties up here, when you included windchill; My nose almost fell off when I walked from my girlfriend's apt. to my car.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
hey guys send some snow to the "central" area, (AKA Midwest 'Indiana') we have Ice cold temps, but every chance of snow is turns to rain. :oops: also new way for my car to get low, 2 90 LB "winter sand bags" :|

1 - 20 of 21 Posts