Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you can fabricate these, i would like the circular one for the back of the decklid, and the gold ones with 232 emblazoned underneath it for the side pony replacements (see if you can make it look like the guy is standing on your 232 blade emblem)... the golds should both face the from of the car.

·
Registered
678 Posts
that circular one i can make, no problems on that...just check on copyright issues on it first and get back to me.

as for those running gold people, you need to be more detailed and clear as to what you want

·
Registered
678 Posts
Eval00 said:
that circular one i can make, no problems on that...just check on copyright issues on it first and get back to me.

as for those running gold people, you need to be more detailed and clear as to what you want
here is a sketch i made in 10 minutes....TEN MINUTES...so its not too good, that what you meant?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i want your 232 emblem to replace my ponies. then i want the 2 gold guys to stick on above the 232s. they can be joined or seperate.. i want the gold guys facing the front of the car on both sides

shouldn't be a problem with copywrites. these are sold on ebay all the time. even the gold ones. fake ones run rampant too

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is a sketch i made in 10 minutes....TEN MINUTES...so its not too good, that what you meant?

Uploaded File:
Gold Men on 232
^nah, that's not what i meant... here.. i'll chop job this real fast...

·
Registered
678 Posts
ohhh i see what you mean now. I can have them made up and ATTACHED to the 232 emblem if you prefer...but yeah that will run more now that i know what you meant.

Let me know...

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll take them. get back to me on the price

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts