Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bit of a background in horsemanship. And though I've never ridden a Mustang, I've owned two of the car type.

That said, when I'm riding a gelding, I'll refer to it as a "him" out of kindness. On a stallion, it's not a matter of kindness at all (I've ridden a few who'd as soon kill you as look at you using terms like "it" or "her") while on a mare it's obvious that she is a she.

Now what about YOUR Mustang?

Is it a he? Is it a she? Do you roll without the application of gender? And if so, why?

Is your Mustang a "she" because that's the popular convention? And if so, and you drive a built up Stang, call it a "her" then isn't your car the motoring equivalent of one of those muscle building, steroid doing body builder chicks? And if you spend your days inside of a "him" then, aren't you basically a Mustang Homosexual (NOT that there's anything wrong with that)? And then, if you just call your Mustang "it" when referring to "it" in the third person, are you just a jerk who needs to love his or her car more?

You tell me.

By the way, my Mustang is a Mustang and I never assign it gender roles like "he or she". Maybe it's cold, but my Mustang, as much as I love it (and that's a hell of a lot) isn't a dude. It isn't a chick. It's a car and cars are better!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Mines a she but haven't named her yet. I call her a she because she has a personality. Shes beautiful but can have an attitude. Sexy but can have a mean bite.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Mine is a she.... Because ive always inagined a cool car being a chick... Her name is christine... Because i am addicted like arny in the movie with the 58 plymouth fury....

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
^ Bahahahaha. My wife says the same about me. Mines "Big Red". She's def a girl. My 97 cobra was "little red". Also a girl.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Mine is an it. It doesn't have a name, I will not be giving it a gender or a name either. It is a car and shouldn't be confused with anything else. I understand little nick names like "beast" or "stang" or "pile of sh*t" but I personally find it ridiculous when it gets a human name like "Elisabeth" or "Malcolm." It is a pile of metal, rubber and petroleum based products and shouldn't be identified as anything else.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Mines a she because she has attitude, is attractive, costs me lotsa money, gives occasional headaches, turns guys heads and loves getting pounded!! Havent named her yet tho

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Mines a she because she has attitude, is attractive, costs me lotsa money, gives occasional headaches, turns guys heads and loves getting pounded!! Havent named her yet tho
Brilliant

·
Banned
2,785 Posts
Mine is a she. Why? Because I'm a guy and I personally think a guy with a guy car is strange but that's just me, plus I imagine off she could've chosen she'd be a girl and she kinda looks like a girl. She is my Megan Fox B-) Megan because I like the name, fox because of fox body mustang. Plus I think Megan Fox, the actress is HOT lol

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks man
I didnt mean your car!!! I meant scharlet johannnson...:p jk lol your car is goodlookin.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

She and her name Kandie she's kinda of a s*ut sometimes going topless
Youre car must have a older sister... My car is a def slut goin topless all summer:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts