Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, can somebody Check my Journal b4 i turn it in.....Whats my interlectual level guys??

Journal 1
A bad accident
It was until I got into the real deal that I realized how crashing feels. Alerts about bad weather are always issued by public broadcasts to prevent accidents. It was one morning when I was heading to college during winter season. The roads were all covered with ice and it was terrible to drive in such a condition. I left home a little later than I had always did as I wanted to try my new Mustang that was two days old. The ride was cool and so I did not realize that the road was slippery and so one could skid. I got up, showered, had breakfast and left for school.
I was the fastest and so it was on this bridge that was a about a mile from my house that there happened to have a lot more accumulation of ice than the other parts of the road and I was driving fast so I could not help but engage the breaks. The vehicle made a weaving motion and before I realized it was on t

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey, can somebody Check my Journal b4 i turn it in.....Whats my interlectual level guys??

Your journal ran out of space, but from what you said, YOU didn't think about anything but what YOU wanted to do. Until I read the rest, doesn't look good for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts

And where is the rest of it ?????????

·
Registered
54 Posts

cool... and near zero..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts