Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my buddy has a 96 GT, and he wants a CAI and pulleys... naturally i referred him to you, is there any sort of deal you can give him on a pulley/CAI package??? lemme know man

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what im lookin for, but wheres it at??? remember this is for the GT, not a sixer

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
go to the 4.6 area the CAI's are under induction and the UDP's are under engine. I dont think I have ever seen more selections for CAI at any one place!!!!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Danger Dude said:
go to the 4.6 area the CAI's are under induction and the UDP's are under engine. I dont think I have ever seen more selections for CAI at any one place!!!!
i found each individual area, i was looking for a package deal on a pulley and CAI, as in when you buy them together you may save a little... is there a special like that anymore? i remember there used to be somethin like that with a densecharger and mac pulley, but that was on stungby's site, i dunno if hes doing something similar or not.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EE, can you throw me an answer here buddy :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i knew there was something like that, but it wasnt on the site so i didnt know if that offer was done with... oh well, hopefully its up tommorow so i can see what the deal is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts