Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, maybe you guys are too busy or something, but last monday i sent you a payment for two mac flowpath mufflers 2 1/4" stainless steel and since then i havent heard from you. can you guys get in contact with me to see if everything is ok, and please let me know how long will take to receive them and if you provide tracking number. thank you, Chris Clark.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Chris, we have been moving so we have not had our email up.
Your mufflers shipped last week so you should recieve then anyday. Also we can get you a tracking number on Monday.

Again, sorry you haven't been able to contact us, but all is finally getting straight and due to this, we hope to offer even better service to all of our customers.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Corey, I have you on my list to call also, right now our lines are mixed between net and actual phone usage. We hope to get all the lines up by the end of the week.

Anyone who thought our customer service sucked before are really bitching now, I just hope we can weather this storm without too much trouble. That is why I made the post up top in our forum.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Eval00 said:
hey call me right now steve...xxxxxxxxxx!!
You post your phone number where DE can get it??? Don't you remember his post where he gave that other number to like 10 gay phone lists?!?!? :wtf:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts